Office Work jobs
$82,281 - $88,333 a year
- A variety of leave options to assist maintain your work-life balance and more.
- Following successful completion of our training program, where you will be based…
- These positions are based in our Perth CBD office working on a 5 days on, 2 days off Monday to Friday roster, however candidates in pursuit of flexible work…
Narre Warren VIC
- Working from our offices in Narre Warren, you will be responsible for intake assessment, plan development, referrals and advocacy.
- You can find out more about why it's so great to work at Metro South here: www.metrosouth.health.qld.gov.au/join-our-teamThis work is licensed under a Creative…
- Collaborate and work alongside a dedicated team of experienced professionals.
- We want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you…
- Resume (including any work or volunteer experience); and.
- The necessary work experience arrangement forms (these can be obtained from your school).
- Your resume, showing any previous work history and education.
- A cover letter, detailing why you wish to participate in work experience at Lonely Planet.
- Attention to detail the ability to work in accordance with safe work practices and operational procedures, as well as a level-head to carry our emergency…
- Managing Virtualised Servers and work with troubleshooting.
- Multi task and work well under pressure.
- Able to conduct Installation of office 365 and proficient…
- A quick learner who can maintain a high standard of work.
- Great entry level role for someone who enjoys a good work/life balance.
- Work type: Casual Part Time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.