Office Work jobs
- Kindly specify which office you are applying for.
- You are a self-motivated individual who can work autonomously.
- Coordinate, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Managing other aspects of the office including stationery and equipment.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in an office setting.
- Sort incoming mail for distribution.
Northrop Consulting Engineers
- The other 4 days will be based in the office.
- The ability to work independently or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Grade 12 / HSC / or Equivalent.
- Wherever you work, one thing stands out about Bupa people.
- An exciting Mail Room Assistant position has become available to join the Customer Service team at…
- Collaborate and work alongside a dedicated team of experienced professionals.
- We want you to enjoy what you do and the community of colleagues and clients you…
- You’ll work to deadlines in order to meet our customer’s needs and liaise with other team members to deliver solutions.
- Previous work experience is essential.
- Casual Office Assistant required 24 hours per fortnight (flexible hours available).
- We look forward to hearing from you.
- Your resume, showing any previous work history and education.
- A cover letter, detailing why you wish to participate in work experience at Lonely Planet.
- Work within a flexible and accommodating work environment.
- We have 400 specialists across nine offices in Asia-Pacific who work to solve the regions’ most…
- Developing efficient business practices and procedures to streamline work flows.
- Monitoring and maintaining office services, supplies and equipment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.