Office Work $52,500 jobs
Beswick Lynch Lawyers
- We are seeking an enthusiastic and hard-working Administrator to work full-time with us.
- Advanced MS Word skills are essential.
- Ability to organise and perform own work without direct supervision.
- Maintain records of all work performed for each client project;
- Attention to detail and a positive attitude towards their work.
- General office duties, filing, scanning and ordering supplies.
- Inputting data into the system.
- The successful candidate will possess a strong work ethic, achieve highest level of safety, quality of work and have a genuine passion for excellent customer…
$200 - $238 a day
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Punctuality, reliability and ability to work unsupervised.
- Desire to work in a regional, fast-paced, rapidly changing…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Client servicing : Work with family office back office to ensure supreme quality service.
- The successful candidate will work alongside the broader organisation…
We have removed 22 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.