You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Coordinating and driving events, offsite agendas with direction from GM.
- Commonwealth Financial Planning (CFP) is the internal financial planning arm of the…
$45,000 a year
- Managing merchandise bulk storage and retrieval e.g. location of additional Bunny Books, coordination of any offsite storage.
- IT liaison for IT needs.
- Acting as the coordination point between recruiters and the offsite reference checking team.
- PeopleScout, a TrueBlue company, is the world's largest RPO…
$90,000 a year
- Examples Melbourne Cup offsite celebration for the team.
- Numerous deal-closing dinners and offsite strategy days for our portfolio companies.
THE MONDAY GROUP
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Knowledge of event operations, venue logistics and offsite catering advantageous.
- Our client is one of Australia's leading hospitality management groups…
- Team lunches, offsite activities and much more!
- At Hopper, we’re on a mission to make booking travel faster, easier, and more transparent.
- To ensure team cohesion, we host a variety of team building activities and events on a regular basis such as InDebted's Food ShowDown, monthly birthday…
- Work with the EFG team member to plan and executive their department specific events including team building, onsite/offsite planning days and workshops, team…
- Attendance at offsite photo shoots.
- You will be tasked with managing all internal and external relationships as well as attending offsite corporate meetings and…
- The AM holds more than 19.5 million objects of biological, geological and cultural collections and develops programs, exhibitions and school and community…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.