Online Content Marketing jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Responsibility for production of marketing content including monthly newsletter, campaign copy, Ancestry blog and social media posts.
Equitise Pty Ltd
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing.
- Managing, writing and monitoring social media campaigns including conducting affiliate marketing.
- Experience in delivering content online.
- One of the biggest pillars in increasing awareness through our marketplace channels is driving content, which will…
Collette Travel Service
- Assist in supporting online marketing activity for the market.
- Collaborate with global Marketing team to assist with the production of brochures and print…
- We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Adviser to join our Business Development & Marketing team in Sydney on a 12 month contract.
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- They are now looking for a Content Manager to drive all of their Digital and Content activities online to increase their brand exposure and awareness.
- This will involve developing and delivering marketing plans to support demand generation activities, vertical segment analysis and focused marketing programs.
- Ensure online content complies with corporate and site-specific brand standards, UX writing guidelines, web style guide, legal and compliance.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Traditional, print, online, digital, social, direct marketing.
- Produce content and publish print and online advertising as required.
- Assist with internal communication, including content development for internal marketing projects and channels.
- A versatile writer with an extensive vocabulary.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.