Online Content Strategy jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Strategise and execute content marketing strategy to achieve business goals.
- Reporting into the Head of Customer your role as the Content Specialist is to set…
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Assist with digital content and marketing strategy;
- Strong digital content design skills across all online platforms social media, web, edm etc (Adobe Creative…
$85,000 - $100,000 a year
- Strong Experience in managing multiple creative and content teams to deliver and drive content needs for online presence;
- The role will be responsible for;
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- Plan and coordinate multi-channel go-to-market strategies for all content led campaigns.
- Developing and executing a robust content strategy aligned with agreed…
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- Strong content manager with a previous track record of executing content marketing srategies across both online and offline channels.
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- Assist In digital content strategy retail for each client.
- CMS and content management on website, social media.
- 1-2 years experience in a Digital content role.
- Excellent Opportunity to work in Retail - Online.
- Managing the company website ensuring all content is up-to-date.
- Long term personal and career development.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies.
- Copywriting and development of content.
- This role will work across marketing initiatives, strategy development and…
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Delivering on high impact brand designs for the website, online, Edm and social channels, meeting campaign briefs.
- The right person will possess;
- Assist with content creation for all social media platforms.
- Cover online social media customer posts related to merchandise/trademark complaints.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.