Operation Maintenance Manager jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
Sydney NSW (undo)
- Lead an exceptional team of territory Facility Operation Managers.
- An exciting and rewarding opportunity has opened up for a Facilities & Operations, Senior…
- We work as part of a full project lifecycle with Deloitte teams providing Financing and Procurement, Operations and Maintenance, Asset Recycling and Asset…
- Supports client operations in 119 countries.
- We actively seek a Regional Manager, Technology Support Services – APAC.
- Be Treated Like the Best.
- Additionally, you will manage document control systems, the implementation and maintenance of the national Quality Management System;
- Manage equipment maintenance and repair.
- The position of Hydro demolition Operations Manager is accountable for managing equipment and resources to projects and…
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with Application Development and Maintenance Managed Service Providers and other platform vendors or partners.
- Participate in global and local initiatives aimed at increasing quality and delivery of clinical operations activities.
- To improve the lives of patients.
- Reporting to the Director of Product and Operations, you will utilise your experience to help shape the development of the operations function in Australia.
$82,000 a year
- Previous experience as Assistant Manager/EAM/Operations Manager a 4/5 star accommodation hotel is ESSENTIAL.
- Ready for that next step in your career?
- Provide subject matter expertise on security risks to Vendor Managers and the Vendor Management Office.
- Experience working in or with large operations teams…
Be the first to see new Operation Maintenance Manager jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.