Operation Maintenance Manager $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
$135,000 a year
- Your background and proficiency in engineering, maintenance and reliability and computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS) will lend itself well to the…
$160,000 a year
- UNSW is seeking an Operations Manager who is responsible for leading administration and operations related activities within EM.
$165,042 a year
- This will include the delivery of asset services such as maintenance of civil infrastructure, asset renewal, procurement and contract management.
- Oversee maintenance-related procurement requests.
- The ideal candidate will bring experience in supporting the operations, safety and project management of new…
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- Oversee and monitor the use and maintenance of all operating equipment.
- ICC Sydney is Australia’s premier convention, exhibition and entertainment precinct.
- Scale and develop a local operations team.
- 5 - 7 years of operations management or consulting background, MBA is a plus.
- General Manager is a key role for Spin.
- Manage equipment maintenance and repair.
- Staff the operation to meet quality, safety, and environmental performance of targets.
- Over 30 000 projects each year,.
- Support the maintenance of key account customers through promotion efforts and by undertaking assigned special projects in respect of key account customers.
- The DORSC is a strategic contract for Thales Maritime that oversees the operation and maintenance of the largest graving dock in the southern hemisphere and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.