Operation Maintenance Manager $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Managing the presentation and day-to-day operations of allocated properties, including security, maintenance and safety.
- Lead an exceptional team of territory Facility Operation Managers.
- An exciting and rewarding opportunity has opened up for a Facilities & Operations, Senior…
- Manage equipment maintenance and repair.
- The position of Hydro demolition Operations Manager is accountable for managing equipment and resources to projects and…
- Proven experience in a Production / Operations Management role;
- We are currently partnering with a family owned and operated organisation in St Marys, Western…
- The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources,…
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) Infrastructure Operations Security is seeking a highly talented and motivated Security Project Manager to join our team.
$140,000 a year
- As well as Data Centre operations.
- Managing Workplace Health and Safety in the Data Centre during day-to-day operations.
- Data Centre knowledge is a plus.
- 5+ years industry experience in a data center environment Experience in an engineering, operations or a construction management role.
- Strategic Marketing Manager - Neurology and Endocrinology.
- Contribute to the annual Forecast in collaboration with the Marketing Manager – Neurology, Business…
- Assuming the overall responsibility for the operation and management of Data Integrity within the scope of Investment Operations SDAV capabilities.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.