Operation Maintenance Manager $120,000 jobs in New South Wales
$135,000 a year
- A specialist Pharmaceutical manufacturer seek an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the team in R&M/Capex.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Employee Handbook update and maintenance.
- The successful Senior HR Manager ANZ for this consultancy based in Sydney:
- Base salary of $140,000 - $160,000 + super.
- For all elements of constructions works on the operations control centre expansion and the core railway systems.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Civil/Structures, Signalling & Train Control (ETCS, CBTC, ATP etc), Operations & Maintenance.
- Engineer, Consulting, Systems Engineer, Business Manager, Project…
- With over a 100 years in operation they are still growing in market share year on year.
- Take operational responsibility of the maintenance and development of IT…
Anton Murray Consulting
$120,000 - $125,000 a year
- Working with a leading global bank, the IT Operations Risk and Control Manager is responsible for ensuring the banks IT activities are in accordance to the IT…
Amida Recruitment Limited
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- They are looking for an Estimating Manager to join their growing team.
- Could be someone from a pure estimating background, engineering or trade background or a…
Australian Securities Exchange (ASX)
- Maintenance of ASX Investment Products pages on ASX.com.au;
- An opportunity to work in a product manager role within a.
- And the ongoing support of such.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.