Operation Maintenance Manager $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
$135,000 a year
- A specialist Pharmaceutical manufacturer seek an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the team in R&M/Capex.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- You will lead development staff across multiple locations, ensuring that all development and maintenance activities occur within the context of an overall…
- You will be working alongside our founders, the central functional team and City Operations Managers around the world.
- Monitor compliance with debt covenants.
- We work as part of a full project lifecycle with Deloitte teams providing Financing and Procurement, Operations and Maintenance, Asset Recycling and Asset…
- Lead an exceptional team of territory Facility Operation Managers.
- An exciting and rewarding opportunity has opened up for a Facilities & Operations, Senior…
- Manage equipment maintenance and repair.
- The position of Hydro demolition Operations Manager is accountable for managing equipment and resources to projects and…
- Provide subject matter expertise on security risks to Vendor Managers and the Vendor Management Office.
- Experience working in or with large operations teams…
- Reporting to the Head of Ship Repair Services Program Operations, the Trades and Production Capability Manager is accountable for the leadership, quality and…
- Oversees and directs the financial operations of the Service Provider ANA business.
- Cisco seeks a Finance Manager to Partner with Executive-level Business…
The Green Recruitment Company
- An international renewable development company with a long history in Australia are seeking an Asset Manager for their Operations team.
Be the first to see new Operation Maintenance Manager $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.