Operation Maintenance Manager $130,000 jobs in New South Wales
$135,000 a year
- A specialist Pharmaceutical manufacturer seek an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the team in R&M/Capex.
- What you'll need to succeed.
The Green Recruitment Company
- An international renewable development company with a long history in Australia are seeking an Asset Manager for their Operations team.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Employee Handbook update and maintenance.
- The successful Senior HR Manager ANZ for this consultancy based in Sydney:
- Base salary of $140,000 - $160,000 + super.
- For all elements of constructions works on the operations control centre expansion and the core railway systems.
- Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Civil/Structures, Signalling & Train Control (ETCS, CBTC, ATP etc), Operations & Maintenance.
- Engineer, Systems Engineer, Consulting, Business Manager, Project…
- With over a 100 years in operation they are still growing in market share year on year.
- Take operational responsibility of the maintenance and development of IT…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.