Operation Maintenance Manager $70,000 jobs in New South Wales
- The Maintenance Manager reports into the DORS Engineering Manager who is accountable to the DORS Program Manager for delivery of contracted Engineering and…
$135,000 a year
- A specialist Pharmaceutical manufacturer seek an experienced Maintenance Manager to lead the team in R&M/Capex.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Some roles within this group may manage marine cables and network equipment maintenance, international real estate management, security operations for all sites…
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Liaise with IT Manager and Director of Operations on IT and systems implementation and monitoring, technical support needs, user access and permissions,…
- As Facilities Manager you will be responsible for operations and optimal use of the new building facility.
- As Facilities Manager, you are primarily responsible…
- 5-7 years’ experience within the area of technical support and/or operations, of which at least 4 years within a banking or financial, environment.
- A good understanding of how Registry impacts Investment Admin teams, Fund Managers, Investment Managers, Investors and third parties (such as the Australian Tax…
- Responsible for managing the day to day operations, ensuring smooth running.
- We manage concierge through to cleaning services, as well as reactive &…
- Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for assisting the project team in all day to day operations and running of the project.
- Monitoring of maintenance and Networking with legislative bodies.
- Be a part of an Operations team that truly care about children!
- We’d love you to join us!
Be the first to see new Operation Maintenance Manager $70,000 jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.