Operation Manager jobs in Penrith NSW
- As a NSW Government agency, Sydney Metro has been tasked with developing and delivering metro railways and managing their operations.
- Are you a DC Manager with strong operations leadership capability?
- As the PM Operations Manager, you will oversee the PM shift at our Erskine Park Distribution…
- Business prowess – you must be familiar with the operations side of the business and what it takes to create a super fun environment.
- That’s where you come in….
$69,400 - $78,400 a year
- Contributing to all aspects of store operations;
- Supporting the Store Manager in driving store sales and achieving targets.
- What's in it for you?
- Reporting to the BES LGC Service Works Manager the purpose of the Building Essential Services Program Manager is to:
- Team Work - Works to achieve team goals.
- It’s an exciting time to be part of our transformation journey – join us as an Assistant Manager in Lending Operations.
- Full time / 40 hours per week.
- As our Transport and Warehousing Manager, you will be responsible for leading and executing the Transport and Warehousing operations across Australia and New…
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for driving safety and optimal performance across all aspects of our day shift operations.
- Driving the development of finance processes for integration of fulfilment centres into daily finance operations.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
Seven Hills NSW
- Working with a site manager, assisting with the management of the day to day operations of the site.
- Assisting the project manager in managing the project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.