Operation Manager jobs in Penrith NSW
You refined by:
Macquarie Group Limited (undo)
- As our Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for defining new projects including schedule, resources and managing the full lifecycle of project…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology.
- An exceptional opportunity exists for a passionate finance professional with a strong background supporting operations and change to join Macquarie's Financial…
- As a key member of the Group Regulatory Reporting Team, you will be responsible for the delivery of the projects including developing the project objectives in…
- Exposure to managing multiple teams, including technology, business and change managers.
- Providing accurate and timely updates to the project manager and…
- The role of the Network Services Manager is to provide oversight on delivery and operations support under the Networks Service.
- Join an energetic, fast-paced and dynamic technology team that develops and maintains the bank’s regulatory reporting systems.
- By partnering with teams across our global operations, you’ll work to develop and maintain high quality project solutions as well as planning for appropriate…
- In this role you will bring your deep experience in global Transaction Reporting to create business solutions that uplift our risk management capability as you…
- In this role, you will be working within the Corporate Operations Group (COG) infrastructure Cloud Team, to ensure a seamless migration to the Cloud by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.