Operation Manager jobs in Penrith NSW
You refined by:
Alexandria NSW (undo)
- Reporting to the Area Manager you will manage the branch operations and business profitability and develop, coach and motivate your team members to ensure they…
- Support business operations between the customer and Panasonic, such as involvement in collections, revenue recognition, PO receipt, sales forecasting and…
- Assistant Store Managers are responsible for supporting store operations and assisting with leading our teams.
- Sharing your product knowledge and experience.
- This is an opportunity to leverage your talent for providing exceptional customer service in ensuring a seamless end-to-end experience, whilst working with our…
- To manager and mentor a Customer Service Representative.
- This is an opportunity to leverage your talent for providing exceptional customer service in ensuring a…
- Use your cover letter to answer the following question "why do you want to be a hospitality manager?".
- In a nutshell, the Assistant Manager, known internally as…
$70,000 - $72,000 a year
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures.
- Answer queries from employees and Service/Centre managers.
- A temp to perm opportunity.
- _This position description is a summary of responsibilities and may required to be changed from time to time in order to reflect changes within the Space…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- You will be able to work autonomously and possess a sound understanding of event operations within a busy venue.
- Involvement of internal events and launches.
Australia Wide Coaches
- The dynamic and efficient team, compromise of tour drivers, language guides, operations, sales, marketing and reservations staff.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.