Operation Manager $120,000 jobs in Penrith NSW
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Advise and implement regulatory and internal requirements that relate to the bank's businesses and operations;
- Manage and investigate customer complaints;
- They are currently investing in a number of business-critical technological upgrades aimed at improving the efficiency of their operations.
$150,000 - $151,000 a year
- Working with sales and operations.
- A leading global technology business.
- Based in a fantastic location in North Sydney.
- Preparation and analysis of budgets.
- Take responsibility for the day to day operations of the AP and AR functions.
- My client is a global FMCG business looking for a Shared Service Manager.
- Post-Production Monitoring looks at all activities and follows up with coordinated operations and service review.
- Based centrally in Sydney's CBD.
- As a start-up with a growing client base, they place customer-service at the forefront of their operations.
- Initial 15 month contract - growing client base.
- You will be a highly motivated and driven operations leader with previous experience in a multi-function operations environment.
- Ensure the efficient running of the Technical operations function.
- Support the quality and NPD team in the overall technical strategy.
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- $130,000 - $140,000 Base + Super.
$180,000 - $210,000 a year
- Following their continued expansion the business will be establishing operations in Australia as well as 3 other markets over the coming months.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.