Operation Manager $120,000 jobs
$150,000 - $165,000 a year
- Very strong understanding of financial business operations.
- Are you comfortable working directly with Exec leadership?
- Expert understanding of SQL querying.
- Working within a team of Communications professionals, the Communications Manager will be responsible for all media operations across the department, including:
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic and forward thinking Infrastructure Manager.
- The organisation is focused on optimising innovative technology to…
- Organising, guiding and controlling system operations for ERP M3 and related application areas in order to support the business.
- Define and Implement SLA's.
$110,000 - $130,000 a year
- To advise, guide and support managers with all HR matters.
- Liaise with hiring managers to define requirements, ensuring all vacancies are closely managed and…
- Utilising your manufacturing background to coach and support operations and production.
- The ambition to keep developing your career into plant/site operations…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
- A proven track record of strong entrepreneurial skills and managerial experience in a service orientated operation.
- In operation now for almost 6 years, they have developed an edge over the competition based on a superior product design.
- Working closely with the CFO and GM.
$140,000 - $180,000 a year
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a SOC Environment including Security operations or threat/vulnerability management.
- Client Specialising in Cyber Security.
- They are currently investing in a number of business-critical technological upgrades aimed at improving the efficiency of their operations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.