Operation Manager $120,000 jobs
- We’ve developed some of the world’s largest and best quality mines and operations, and our people work in around 35 countries across six continents.
- We’re looking for a village manager or assistant village manager to join our Integrated Facilities Management Services (IFMS) team to oversee and manage village…
- Demonstrated Industrial Relations experience especially with unions associated with maritime operations such as Maritime Union of Australia, Australian Maritime…
- In this role you will drive breakthrough projects that will deliver significant improvements in safety, productivity and cash outcomes to operations across the…
- Work at the forefront of cutting-edge innovation, leveraging digital technology and harnessing artificial intelligence and machine learning as part of our day…
- Proven experience in the management of large-scale offshore operations, maintenance and shutdown portfolios - Strong PM experience (Essential).
- Building day-to-day management including operations & compliance matters.
- Ensuring optimal operation of buildings to design intent, maintaining NABERS ratings…
$120,000 - $180,000 a year
- As a leading professional services company with more than 469,000 people working across 120 countries, your career can take many exciting paths spanning digital…
- Ideally, a seasoned operations/maintenance manager or Offshore Installation Manager (OIM).
- Strong technical skills in operations or maintenance management.
- Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the plants, providing technical and process support to ensure the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.