Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Queensland Government (undo)
- This role reports to the Manager Customer Service Centres (South West).
- You will be required to supervise the Customer Service Centre staff and the centre…
- Ensure team members are suitably skilled and motivated to undertake their roles and responsibilities in the achievement of corporate goals, objectives and…
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of quality services and outcomes to a diverse range of clients by leading and managing a client service team to…
- Manage a Division that is customer driven, providing first class advice, direction and services related to export and investment attraction.
- Perform a variety of day to day administrative and support services that are routine in nature and directed by the Principal or the Business Manager.
- And maintain tools and equipment for repair services (as per manufacturer's service manual).
- Communicate and discuss with the Business Manager or nominated…
- Highly developed interpersonal skills including written communication and the ability to consult at appropriate levels within government with proven ability in…
- This role reports to the Manager Customer Service Centre.
- Manage the Customer Service Centre in the absence of the Manager.
- Support the Nurse Unit Manager and Clinical Nurse Consultant in database administration and operation for a state-wide team.
- What CHQ HHS can offer.
- Demonstrated ability to drive, influence and successfully implement organisational change and service system reforms, to ensure that the QAS service delivery…
Be the first to see new Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.