Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
Rockhampton QLD (undo)
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- With a strong focus on service, O'Brien® offers a convenient, responsive and highly professional glass replacement service 365 days a year.
- Troubleshooting equipment and service problems.
- Analysing and determining the most crucial needs of key customers, and engaging all necessary WMA Product…
- Collating reports for operations i.e. misdirected freight.
- Other ad-hoc tasks requested by your Manager.
- An overall passion towards the service we provide our…
- We have an exciting opportunity available within our Rockhampton Operations team for a Manufacturing Engineering Manager.
- SAP Service and Production modules.
- Supporting Service Centre Manager and Leading hands with work scheduling in workshop production and onsite maintenance.
- Business Need / Purpose of Role.
- Reporting to the Service Manager, you be primarily responsible for field service and workshop support to Cummins end-users (covering on-highway, off-highway and…
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Manage the delivery of high quality client services and programs;
- Community based organisation providing support services to families, couples and individuals…
Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service
- The Service was incorporated in December 1995 and commenced operations on 26 January 1996.
- Capricorn Helicopter Rescue Service Ltd.
- YOU WILL NEED TO POSSESS.
- This role will report to the Service Operations Manager and is a key component to the success of the Rockhampton workshop.
Be the first to see new Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.