Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
$96,466 - $108,318 a year
- HIRS Station Manager PD 5.1 (3).pdf.
- The Station Manager will provide leadership to a team of ten staff with a diverse range of roles across the station…
- Provide timely advice and support to government and other emergency service personnel in the event of natural disasters, in particular, major fire events.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Deliver strong customer service skills.
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the site.
- Oversee and control all funds.
$80,669 - $92,150 a year
- This position is responsible for the effective operation of Canungra Clinic.
- The position reports to the Enoggera Health Centre Manager and directly manages a…
- PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Previous call centre experience preferably in the Food Service industry.
Cover-More Insurance Services
- Experience within customer service, particularly with complex situations.
- We have operations in Australia, Malaysia, China and Canada.
- But we expect a lot too.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
- We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast team in an Operations Manager role.
- SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast, Parkyn Parade.
- Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office.
- A Guest Service Agent provides reception services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience…
Fraser Island QLD
- Extraordinarily high level of customer service and work ethic.
- Demonstrated reservations and customer service experience, including guest arrival and departure…
- Permanent job in Mount Isa as Operations Manager for large regional health service provider.
- As a growing and well respected program deliverer, there is an…
Be the first to see new Operation Service Manager jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.