You refined by:
Accor Australia (undo)
Operation Service Manager jobs
- Implement Accor training initiatives with particular emphasis on coordinated and structured on job training aligned with service standards and service…
- You will project a professional image at all times through personal presentation and display excellent interpersonal skills whilst being guest orientated and…
- Your expertise will enable you to provide a VIP service to our guests.
- As our Night Manager you will oversee the night operations of the hotel, in the absence…
- Manage the service of food and beverage within the Brewery operation.
- Manage Gaming operation including Gaming Machines and TAB.
- The Role | Venue Manager.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service.
- Lead the day-to-day Front Office operations.
- Ensure team members have current knowledge of hotel…
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) certificate.
- Being responsive to customer feedbacks and ensuring…
- We bring our sincere passion for service and care to everything we do.
- As Night Manager, you will manage and oversee all hotel operations in the absence of the…
- Proven customer service, communication and personal presentation skills.
- This full time role reports to the Front Office Manager, with responsibilities…
- International discounts on Accommodation, Food and Beverage and other tourism services.
- Reporting to the Conference and Events Operations Manager you will be…
- Be the face of the hotel, as well as the Brand and Loyalty Ambassador for Sofitel Brisbane Central, being the key point of contact for guests arriving and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.