Operation Service Manager jobs
You refined by:
- Managing daily operations of the business.
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations.
- Suitable candidates will also ideally have worked in…
- Coordinate competitive tenders, service provider selection & contracting, procurement and oversee construction projects.
- Build and develop customer relationships through strong customer service and a willingness to always exceed expectations.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Our client is seeking an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to provide a high level of customer service and support to the customer service team.
- Leading the operation of service excellence in the hotel,.
- Reporting into the Hotel manager the Operations Manager is responsible for:
- Branch Manager experience in a bank, financial services or insurance company.
- Coordinate the day-to-day operations of the branch.
- What’s in it for you!
- Activley Manage, Lead and coach 4 service coordiantors.
- Day to day operations acheving KPI's, Performance managing.
- Located in Lidcombe| parking on site.
- This business provides specialised services across Australia.
- Their workforce is diverse, ranging from customer service professionals through to specialist…
- Previous experience working in insurance, wealth or financial services.
- Experience working within market operations or have a good understanding within capital…
- The company provide EPC services in the Resources and Renewable Energy sectors here in Australia.
- Randstad have partnered with one of our national clients who…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.