Operation Service Manager jobs
You refined by:
Darwin NT (undo)
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- Guest Services, Operations, and Front Office.
- Ensure that the Guest Service Manager is kept fully aware of any relevant feedback from guests and, or, other…
- Under the guidance and direction of the Operations Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Spotless Laundry Services, part of Spotless Facility Services, is the…
- Coordinate Base Services contractors to ensure delivery of services, service requests and resolution of service delivery issues.
- Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, you will play a key role in all restaurant operations.
- Experience delivering exceptional customer service.
- Experience in a similar role and/ or qualifications in human services, employment services, community welfare, social work or community development.
- The IT project manager will join a team of project managers and support staff and will report to the Director of the Project Management Office.
- Are your customer service skills the best of the best?
- Our Kingpin Darwin venue on the lookout for outstanding, part-time Guest Services Attendants and Duty…
- Quotation services provided by DCIS’ regional offices.
- Having knowledge and experience in monitoring and developing quality customer services.
- Lead and oversee the operations of the Corporate Records team to deliver an effective client service in a.
- Including the postal and courier services.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.