Operation Service Manager jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
- Provide high levels of customer service.
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality…
- Works closely with Service Delivery Managers to proactively monitor SLA performance and report on them accurately.
- At Unisys, we believe in better!
- Commercial Manager - (D&C / PPP experience).
- Project Development Manager – (D&C delivery and precontracts experience).
$114,298 a year
- Experience in financial management, business planning, marketing and operation of a health service or general practice.
- HEW 9 $114,298 + 17% Superannuation.
- Becky Smaill is the Recruitment Manager for the role.
- PIC is a Supply Nation certified Indigenous Consulting business which maintains a majority owned, led and…
- PFD Food Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
- Previous call centre experience preferably in the Food Service industry.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and…
- At least 8 years of professional work experience in service delivery/ managed services/ service operations.
- At least 6 years of Infrastructure or AMS Operations…
$114,119 - $132,054 a year
- Provide Advice to the Operations Manager on matters of quality.
- With the Operations Manager maintain the incident reporting schemes.
- Serco’s Traffic Camera Services (TCS) division operates Victoria`s mobile safety camera program, maintains fixed red light cameras and provides image…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.