You refined by:
Assistant Restaurant Manager (undo)
Operation Service Manager jobs
- True desire to provide impeccable guest service;
- Strong knowledge of F&B service and products;
- Develop your team and coach them on internal procedures and…
- Amazing career development opportunities including profit shares, head operations and franchising.
- Experience leading, managing, inspiring & training teams in a…
- Understanding of written operation and financial reports.
- Assist with leading both the restaurants operations as well as crew on shift.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills are ESSENTIAL!
- Daily involvement in the service elements of the restaurant: opening & closing, ordering…
- Strives to improve service performance.
- Assists in supervising daily shift operations.
- Monitors alcohol beverage service in compliance with local laws.
- Your experience, leading, developing and nurturing your team to evolve service delivery, will allow you to have impact on the daily operation of the restaurant.
Surfers Paradise QLD
$75,000 a year
- Day to day operations of the Front of House and working alongside the Head Chef.
- We are looking to hire an Experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager: *.
- Leading the restaurant team in efficient day to day operations.
- Have a cheerful, hardworking and helpful attitude and provide exceptional customer service.
Italian Street Kitchen
Neutral Bay NSW
- People who are passionate about the industry and providing delicious food and beverage service to all our guests.
- Working knowledge of OH&S/WH&S.
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant.
- Assist in managing the operations of the restaurant including:
- Reports to the General Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.