Operation Service Manager jobs
Royal Freemasons' Benevolent Institution (RFBI)
- Manage the overall operations of the village.
- Develop systems throughout the village to ensure services are effective and efficient.
- The General Manager will lead the Executive Team with overall management responsibility for Council’s operations and ensuring that community.
- Training low-level managers and staff.
- General manager: 1 year (Preferred).
- Duties for the General Manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating…
Mix Telematics Australasia
- Drive continuous improvement in consultation with the operations teams on matters such as process, systems and technology and methods of operation;
Workforce XS Geelong
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Developing and leading staff in day to day operations.
- Have previous experience or the ability to provide consultative services to clients.
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- Due to the previous GM moving into a new role within this organisation, our client is looking for a new GM to come into the business and manage the day to day…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.