Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- JUMP is run from warehouses with heavy operations.
- This role is a great introduction to real process driven operations.
- It is very rewarding work.
- What will the general manager do?
- What skills should a general manager have?
- The inaugural general manager for Chisholm Road will possess integrity and…
$80,000 - $90,000 a year
- Running the day-to-day operations of the service department.
- Strong customer service skills a non-negotiable.
- Servicing clients and candidates for over 10 years…
- You will oversee team development, performance evaluations, staff scheduling, all elements of service enrolment process and other daily operations to maintain a…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Leading technology environments with mostly outsourced services.
- Leading and developing the IT unit, including outsourced service providers, lifting the…
$16,000 a month
- SVCS is a Catholic not for profit Aged Care provider that prides itself on its exceptional care and service.
- With a rewarding history dating back more than 150…
$115,000 - $125,000 a year
- Be the 'go to' person for the NSW service operation.
- Experience managing a service department.
- This role will see you heading up the service departments of the…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager, shift supervisor or team leader.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be instrumental in leading our…
- We also provide targeted advisory services related to governance, risk management and internal control processes.
- Come and be a part of this success.
$118,419 a year
- Lead a clinical services team to provide excellent patient/client care within a community health/hospital/health service environment in order to maximise the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.