Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Project management – Lead, Coordinate and participate in key national parts and service business growth initiatives.
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint Skills.
$124,000 - $131,000 a year
- Work type: Continuing / Full time.
- Categories: Student Services, Student Recruitment / Admissions.
- $124K - $131K + 17% super + Leave Loading.
$112,022 - $128,829 a year
- Dynamic, high performing student services team.
- It has a particular focus on the provision of Homestay services, guardianship service for under-age students,…
- Understanding of cost management of manufacturing operations and impact on business performance.
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineer with 10+ years leading…
- Experience in managing service operations, preferably with wind farm construction maintenance experience.
- Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities…
- Prepares a medium term (one week) and long term plan (four weeks) in advance for operations managers sign off.
- Manage vessel operations from time to time.
- You will oversee team development, performance evaluations, staff scheduling, all elements of service enrolment process and other daily operations to maintain a…
$92,216 - $102,536 a year
- Experience in managing complex customer enquiries and complaints and taking appropriate follow-up actions to improve service operations.
$80,643 - $87,044 a year
- Provide a variety of high-quality graduate research services to support the operations of the Research Office of the Faculty of Art Design and Architecture.
- Competent in understanding/optimising building operations.
- Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.