Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Including budget, resources and services.
- Co-ordinating closely with the Visitor Services Manager, ensure that all events and activities of MICCOE are delivered…
$650 a day
- Our client is a large, state government agency in Brisbane CBD who are on seeking a Manager of Operational Security.
$128,000 - $148,000 a year
- Promote a culture of customer-centred service delivery and continuous service improvement.
- Design and inform business requirements for Shared Services Finance…
- Based from one of our Client Sites and reporting to the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include providing a vital link between clients and…
- Qualifications/certifications such as PMBOK or Prince/2 and ITIL Service Management is preferred.
- Great opportunity for a hands-on GIS Project Manager to join…
- The primary role of the WA Business Development Manager is to prospect in Western Australia mining markets and generate business for the operation.
$79,000 - $89,000 a year
- Ensure that works undertaken in construction, maintenance, and operation of local roads, bridges,.
- Offer technical advice, working closely with the relevant…
- Liaise with relevant IT Operations teams for service transition to product status;
- Develop accurate estimates and prepare summary reports for management, in…
- I am pleased to be working with a National top tier contractor on this Project Manager position.
- This role will suit an ambitious Project Managers looking to…
- Chandler Macleod have upcoming temporary assignments for experienced Rehabilitation Delegates (Case Managers) with our Federal Government Client.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.