Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Responsible for transport arrangements toward ensuring smooth operations.
- Management of low value supplier relationships with supplier account managers.
- Post-Production Monitoring looks at all activities and follows up with coordinated operations and service review.
- Based centrally in Sydney's CBD.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Continuing on from their consistent success in the Australian market, they have recently expanded operations to New Zealand, as well as currently operating in…
- Coordinate the delivery of project management services to the technology project portfolio.
- Create documentation in relation to project execution and planning,…
- Ensuring highest possible service levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- They have built their success on a platform of high levels of quality…
- Our client is a private organisation that is the strategic manager of key commercial operations within the Melbourne landscape.
- Be part of a large team.
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Handle difficult employee relations and terminations, coach and guide managers for employees issues.
- The role will be responsible for setting the strategic…
- They are a diversified international food, ingredients and retail group with operations across sugar, agriculture, retail, grocery and ingredients.
- Liaises with external software vendors and service providers to resolve issues as appropriate.
- Effectively deals with users to understand issues reported…
- Experience in managing a large operation/processing team in a high volume area, with a customer service focus.
- Work at a leading University.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.