Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Provide high level customer service.
- McMahon Services is an industry leader in construction, industrial and environmental services.
- It is also responsible for providing leadership, coaching and support to managers and staff across the LSA.
- Job status: Long Term Contract.
gdm Consultancy Group
- Be passionate about people and customer service.
- Monitor customer service levels and make changes if required.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Prior Experience dealing with operation and finance stake holders.
- Develop improved reporting tools to guide contract managers on meeting their profit targets.
- Assurance bring this to life by helping clients further enhance financial performance and operations and gain an understanding of the commercial issues facing…
- They have been in operation for over 20 years and provide a high level, full cycle service to their clients.
- You will be managing a team of around 10-12 people…
- This role offers a rare senior leadership opportunity to join a progressive and respected employment service provider delivering vital services across Australia…
- Reporting to the Service Manager you will be responsible for planning, organising and supervising the service workshop operations to meet customer requirements,…
- We provide personal support to members of the community, to help them access a wide range of Government services, health insurance and public transport…
$40 - $42 an hour
- Provide new sub-contractors with answers to questions, work with the hiring managers to make sure they receive the support needed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.