Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- The incumbent will ensure outcome measures and key performance indicators are determined and continuous quality improvement remains a core aspect of the…
- Dedication in providing excellent customer service.
- Resolves escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service;
$80,000 a year
- Helping IT departments improve their operations by assessing their processes and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Degrees/Field of Study required:
- Helping clients to improve their health services and supporting reform towards a more sustainable, patient centred and digitally enabled health system.
- Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an…
- Responsible for Commissioning - Start-Up operations within brownfield environment of an existing long-term metals processing operation.
$40 - $42 an hour
- Provide new sub-contractors with answers to questions, work with the hiring managers to make sure they receive the support needed.
- Assurance bring this to life by helping clients further enhance financial performance and operations and gain an understanding of the commercial issues facing…
- Reporting into a brand-new centralised services capability.
- Tertiary qualifications in a business or technology service delivery discipline.
$104,296 - $113,505 a year
- A range of exciting opportunities exists within the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure to shape planning and design across the State, and help…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.