Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Experience in logistics or last mile operations.
- A track record of delivering results – improving service whilst reducing costs.
- The role supports strategic business relationships and works seamlessly with internal business partners to ensure exceptional service is provided at all…
$98,321 a year
- You will be working with Campus Services Division, the University and emergency services, as well as security and emergency management service providers.
$148,530 - $170,011 a year
- What will the general manager do?
- What skills should a general manager have?
- The general manager will set and monitor prison procedures, undertake planning and…
- Great people have driven our operations across Australia for over 40-years.
- We work to protect, beautify and keep safe our communities through the provision of…
- Competent in understanding/optimising building operations.
- Knight Frank represents its clients in both commercial and residential markets, offering professional…
- Administration of building service contracts and management of service providers.
- Maintain the customer service standard and relationship by providing &…
$112,022 - $128,829 a year
- Dynamic, high performing student services team.
- It has a particular focus on the provision of Homestay services, guardianship service for under-age students,…
- Social used to be about knowing what good customer service looks like.
- Liaising with account service to communicate problems and escalate to clients.
- Proven work experience as a tax manager.
- We are looking for an experienced Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple operations of the tax practice area and to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.