Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Frontline service experience – possess strong experience of branch frontline service in the banking industry.
- Operational experience in financial services.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of offshore operations.
- Reporting to the Country Services Manager, your role will be to manage service activities for…
- Spotless as the FM Services Contractor provide comprehensive Facilities Maintenance Services to ensure the integrity and functionality of the building fabric,…
- At least 10 years field technical experience in a service operational role;
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager, shift supervisor or team leader.
- You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the…
- TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies.
- You are meant for this job if you have:
$90,000 - $95,000 a year
- Your daily operations will consist of:
- We're now a FTSE 250 organisation with operations in 36 countries, providing recruitment services and career…
- Experience in industry relevant trade and construction operations of a similar scale.
- We work in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia offering services…
- Under broad direction, leads multiple stockpoint (in some cases, multiple PSL) operations to ensure the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety…
- To provide worldwide foreign currency exchange services and cross-border payments services to corporate clients.
- Create revenue through open trading deals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.