Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- The Business Development Manager will also drive installer partner training, solicit feedback on products and services, collect market intelligence and drive…
$120,000 - $200,000 a year
- Advise operations about client service expectations and requirements to ensure that service delivery meets client expectations.
- Provide superior and delightful customer service throughout the entire business development process.
- Engage cross functionally with the Marketing, Customer…
- You will ensure the smooth operation of new engagements.
- We are the biggest independent data professional services consultancy in Australia.
New South Wales
- Partnering with existing clients to maintain and grow service offerings.
- Wilson Security is a leading Australian provider of integrated security services.
- This position could eventually oversee the sales team, account managers, and marketing/communication team.
- Other products / services we offer include VSMS, Call…
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- As such a new business development Manager is sought in Sydney to target the NSW Govt.
- You will have a background that will come from one of the following…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- A proven record in business development of IT services.
- Our client is well known seller of video conferencing services and equipment with over a decade of…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- As a business development manager, you will make use of your expert knowledge and abilities to drive sales growth of media advertising and events services.
- We are looking for a Business Development Manager to win new business across our Tax and Accounting solutions targeting Tax Professionals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.