Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
- Continually improve knowledge of Company products and services.
- A strong customer service and customer relationship management orientation.
- More importantly you are passionate about people and the assistance you can provide in the financial services arena.
- What does success look like?
$150,000 - $160,000 a year
- Advise operations about client service expectations and requirements to ensure that service delivery meets client expectations.
- They are all world-class tax software that help you turn your firm into a one-stop, full service tax and financial advisory resource for your clients.
- Present and explain OFX’s valuable proposition, products and services to partner with potential customers.
- On-site barista (free coffee!), fresh fruit, showers…
- Since 2001 DX Solutions has established as one of Sydney's leading end-to-end ICT service providers, earning a reputation for innovation, insight and leadership…
- General operations assistance in conjunction with operations manager.
- From the humbling beginnings in 1991, PRP now services manufacturers and engineering firms…
THE MONDAY GROUP
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Knowledge of event operations, venue logistics and offsite catering advantageous.
- Display a passion for the hospitality industry including an understanding of…
Health Professionals Support Services
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- We provide a comprehensive service providing objective advice and expertise across all areas of operations.
- We offer a comprehensive and professional range of…
$100,000 a year
- Understand both import/export operations and the guidelines around shipping procedures.
- They are leaders in moving specialised cargo internationally and pride…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.