Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
Kings Transport – People & Culture, Corporate
Notting Hill VIC
- Work closely with operations to build sustainable solutions for your customers.
- We work hard, we have fun and we take pride in delivering the best service to…
Carrington King Pty Ltd
North Sydney NSW
$125,000 - $145,000 a year
- Well established in the Australian marketplace, this exciting business performs in the customer experience (CX) technology space with a mandate to scale up…
$150,000 a year
- This highly successful company boasts an impressive list of existing clients - ranging from tier 1's through to tier 3's - they have the network and market…
- Demonstrate clear understanding of NS8's sales processes and product and service value propositions.
- Location: Office-based in Melbourne.
- Leading and maintaining collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, e.g. sales operations, pre-sales, product and customer services teams.
$70,000 - $85,000 a year
- Demonstrate an understanding of core operations by leading and driving marketing activities in line with strategic priorities.
$100,000 a year
- The business has a great reputation thanks to its warranties and high-level of customer service.
- A reputable producer of commercial bathroom products is looking…
- They are all world-class tax software that help you turn your firm into a one-stop, full service tax and financial advisory resource for your clients.
- Supervise a small team of service technicians responsible for managing client service requirements, carrying out preventative and reactive maintenance and minor…
Health Professionals Support Services
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- We provide a comprehensive service providing objective advice and expertise across all areas of operations.
- We offer a comprehensive and professional range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.