Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
NT Government - Department of Health
$138,721 - $154,778 a year
- The busy work unit requires a skilled manager to provide support, effective leadership and efficient resource management for the Operational Services work units…
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Oversee third party transport, warehousing and customs clearance operations;
- Manage key relationships with numerous third-party service providers across Rider…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager, shift supervisor or team leader.
- You will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of the…
- Great opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to lead our Esperance region Port, Mine and Road Transport operations.
Woolworths Group Limited
- Accountability for a comparable retail operation (>$100M annual sales).
- Transformational approach to leadership with an emphasis on taking initiative in service…
- You will have sound and practical understanding of Building Codes, Australian Standards, Essential Services Authority and Statutory requirements, and WHS…
- From time to time, WiseTech Global may use an external service provider to assess applications on our behalf.
- Do you consider relationship building to be one of…
$85,000 - $90,000 a year
- Managing the day to day operations, services, reporting and third party relationships.
- Opportunity to step into Management role!
- With a staff force of 33,000, we provide integrated facility management services that create added efficiencies for businesses everywhere.
- Maintain standards and implement improvements to deliver enhanced customer service satisfaction.
- Allied Pickfords , is a leading global provider of removals and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.