Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
$120,248 - $127,001 a year
- Demonstrated experience in managing a range of contractors to deliver performance and quality of work against service level agreements.
- Extensive supermarket retail operations experience.
- Accountability for a comparable retail operation (>$100M annual sales).
- We’d love to hear from You.
- Experience in logistics or last mile operations.
- A track record of delivering results – improving service whilst reducing costs.
- Work closely with the Executive Chef & F&B Team to ensure all Food and Beverage operations, quality and service are at the highest possible level of excellence;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an operations manager, shift supervisor or team leader.
- Reporting to the General Manager, you will be instrumental in leading our…
$100,000 a year
- A well-established provider of laser-cutting solutions is excited to welcome an operations manager to join their talented team.
- What's in it for you?
- Prepares a medium term (one week) and long term plan (four weeks) in advance for operations managers sign off.
- Manage vessel operations from time to time.
Adventist Retirement Plus
- The successful applicant will manage the support services and independent living units of this site, ensure that we meet our Retirement Village Act legislative…
- Lead customer service team to manage order execution to offer the world-class service level to customer.
- Managing people, someone who has the dynamics - with…
- With a focus spanning the strategic delivery of lifecycle capital works, project management, tenancy delivery, through to the daily operation of all property…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.