Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Closely work with Resource & Operations Manager to confirm staffing plans and allocations;
- Monitoring vendor work output and varying workflow per client/project…
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Plan and undertake administration of contracts, Rail projects and support services within the Company.
- Responsibilities • Have an excellent working knowledge of…
- Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
- A new opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join our…
- Background with professional services experience.
- An opportunity now exists for a talented Project Manager.
- Pro-active approach to customer and client service…
- Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure,…
- The Corporate Operations Group (COG) brings together specialist support services including workplace, human resources, market operations and technology.
- SRG Global is an engineering-led specialist construction, maintenance and mining services group built to solve the complex problems across the entire asset…
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a operations/supervisory/project delivery role within the minerals processing industry or similar, managing multiple…
EDG - Group Support Functions
- Project Manager - Retail Fulfilment (Supply Chain).
- In this role as a Project Manager, you will represent Endeavour Drinks Group businesses cross functionally…
- Today, we are proud to be Australia’s largest agribusiness with diversified operations that span four continents and the global food supply chain.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.