Operation Service Manager $70,000 jobs
$100,325 - $108,349 a year
- The role of Manager Court Services:
- Reporting to the Director Court Services (Sydney) the position of Manager Court Services has responsibility for the Courts’…
$82,333 - $85,100 a year
- Associate Nurse Unit Manager - Early Pregnancy Assessment Service.
- The Associate Nurse Unit Manager (ANUM) will work collaboratively with other Registered Nurse…
- Supported by a team of frontline leaders, you’ll oversee clinical and non-clinical operations, working with the Integrated Service Manager to deliver a high…
NT Government - Department of Health
$138,721 - $154,778 a year
- Top End Health Service is seeking an experienced individual to fill the Operations Manager position.
- The busy work unit requires a skilled manager to provide…
- As the Service Manager, you’ll be offered a competitive package as well as access to salary packaging benefits, enabling you to pay living expenses from pre-tax…
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Global IT Service Delivery Manager responsible for the operation of the Global IT Service Desk and the regional IT…
- Group Operations Manager, Enterprise Problem Management.
- Principal Service Manager – Enterprise Problem Management.
- The two main objectives of this role are:
- General Manager - Service and Infrastructure.
- Support of our operations and services.
- General Manager – Service and Infrastructure Management - SES Band 1.
$103,409 - $111,927 a year
- In consultation with the Manager, Strategic Operations and relevant School Managers you will be responsible for ensuring the Academic Support Officer (ASO)…
- Developing the service management strategy relating to the stability of services, using mature service management processes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.