- A VPD risk role is a role in which the incumbent may be exposed to the risk of acquisition and/or transmission of a VPD.
- What CHQ HHS can offer.
- Reporting to the Director, People and Culture you will lead and manage a team of HR specialists in the development, implementation and delivery of local…
- Is required to provide effective strategic leadership, operational management and coordination of the Eventide Residential Aged Care Facility.
- Lead the delivery of ICT strategy, project and operational services of statewide enterprise applications for the Queensland Clinical Trials Coordination Unit.
- Be pro-active in developing, implementing and monitoring operational plans, budgets and expenditure performance.
- Advising on opportunities, options, risks, cost-benefits and impacts across the technical and operational landscape as well as within the project and solution…
- Podiatrists play a pivotal role in the care of persons with chronic disease and diagnosed ‘high risk feet'.
- It's also one of the largest in Queensland, with an…
- Experience working in a project environment and familiarity with project management methodology and documentation, including reports and risk registers.
- As part of the Internal Audit team, your role is key in the delivery of various compliance, operational and financial audits and related activities across all…
- Management in relation to risk management in QFES, including the analysis of current and emerging risks for.
- Identification, analysis and management of risk.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.