Operational Risk $101,400 jobs
$124,891 - $140,596 a year
- This position is to provide subject matter expertise and lead operational change for the ACT’s adoption national Real Time Prescription Monitoring (RTPM).
- Independently review and verify changes/solutions of high complexity and risk to meet customer needs.
- Provides guidance to others to meet contract obligations,…
Department of Home Affairs
$113,186 a year
- Candidates will exercise sound decision-making, and will engage in complex problem solving and issues management and coordinate detailed or sensitive projects…
- A key component of KPMG's Audit, Assurance and Risk Consulting practice is our Risk Assurance (RA) Team who in Canberra are focused on government clients.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Your duties will also include implementing and maintaining process improvements, risk management, governance and quality control as well as presenting findings…
- Ability to determine risks and opportunity areas.
- Identifying key client risks and issues, and mitigating these ahead of time.
- Driven, but with high EQ.
- Identify key risk areas within the client organisation associated with IT governance, information security, systems & project change, and IT operations – and…
- We are looking for a Manager within the Technology Risk, Risk Advisory team in our Canberra office.
- (b) internal or operational audits;
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence
- Owns and manages technical and solution risks.
- Works to reduce and mitigate such risks at the earliest practical opportunity.
- Our success is down to our people.
- You have an operational background and experience in driving performance improvement.
- Coaching front line operational leaders to embed new ways of working and…
Be the first to see new Operational Risk $101,400 jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.