Operational Risk $170,000 jobs
Anton Murray Consulting
$150,000 - $200,000 a year
- Be the point of expertise for operational risk, advising business partners and other functional groups, on emerging and key risk trends, fiduciary issues,…
$90 - $100 an hour
- Maintain and enhance Telco operational Risk Management register and profiles for identified risks, controls and improvement requirements;
- Identify and manage risks and issues associated with the transformation.
- Ensure there are no major operational disruptions as a result of the transformation.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all enterprise material risk categories and NAB's Risk Policies.
- Great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career…
First People Recruitment Solutions
$75 - $110 an hour
- Proven track record in the execution of strategic and operational OD and change, with the ability to move between strategy and execution.
- Sound knowledge of operational support best practices and the associated metrics that drive operational effectiveness and efficiencies including compliance…
- This is an executive management role with in Group Technology, Technology Operations, Risk & Controls team, reporting to an Executive General Manager.
- Craft and implement SOP, internal policies and control measures to enhance operational efficiencies that drive customer focus and mitigate risk.
$180,000 - $200,000 a year
- Understanding what getting something done done looks like (documentation, testing, operational requirements, continuous improvement of process).
$160,000 - $185,000 a year
- Min 5+ years’ experience in working in information technology operational roles.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Information Security roles, preferably with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.