Operations Manager jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners and employees;
- Conduct site inspections and audits on the work teams during the execution…
- Experience in Subsea Oil & Gas projects and/or operations.
- Liaise and report Study progress and performance to the Regional Delivery manager and the Customer.
- With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
- Assist to re-develop and re-define local procedures to assist with start-up of land operations.
- Performs assembly, checking, and loading necessary equipment…
- Provides logistical support to product-line field operations, as necessary.
- Ensures that all maintenance operations carried out are conducted within the…
- With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit…
- The role is responsible for making technical decisions which directly impact the relevant projects safety record, schedule and operation.
- Experience with subsea equipment, installation and operation highly desirable.
- Lead deal structuring, pricing and all other proposal development activities as…
$60,000 - $75,000 a year
- Our client is seeking experienced and qualified poly welders who will be based in Jandakot and will be required to work on site jobs around Perth Metro area…
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.