Operations Manager $110,300 jobs in Perth Central Business District WA
- Proven background in leading operations and projects in a multi-discipline Oil & Gas greenfield and brownfield self-perform environment with a large trade…
- Willing to travel to project sites to ensure safe, efficient operations.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the day to…
$130,000 a year
- Professional and diplomatic, able to develop and maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders including your peers, managers, contractors and clients.
- The Security Operations Manager will assist the management team co-ordinate and manage the “day of operation” activities and timely resolution of operational,…
- Proven project management experience including operations, maintenance and continuous improvement.
- Additional capabilities include management of the design,…
$160,000 - $190,000 a year
- Minimum 10 years experience in shipbuilding ideally in design, construction, operation or sustainment.
- Full Time Salaried Position (Including Relocation).
- At least five years of progressive management experience in front office operations.
- Reporting to the Director of Rooms, the Front Office Manager will need to…
- Current project work is as diverse as instrumentation to automate the measurement of rail vehicle component wear (including wheels, brakes and power collection)…
- Maintain forecast discipline for operations team to follow.
- Work type: Fixed Term - Full-time.
- Categories: Admin/Accounting/HR/IT.
- Reporting to the General Manager, Product Support, the Service Operations Manager is accountable for the establishment and execution of the Strategic Product…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.