Operator jobs in Fremantle WA
$25 - $26 an hour
- To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- Must be available for DAY shift early starts.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment.
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Stand-alone role for mid-tier miner.
- Complex, high-volume, sophisticated duties.
- Pronto exp. ideal but not compulsory.
- Weekly and monthly payment runs.
$32 - $40 an hour
- New Civils project in the Pilbara Region.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leading client on new and upcoming projects.
- FIFO from Perth – 2/1.
$105,000 - $110,000 a year
- Your clients will include operators and contractors in the mining sector and you will inherit a portfolio of customers who spent over $2.7M in FY19.
- Various sites around WA, on a 9:5 OR 2:1 roster, 3-month contract, starting ASAP.
- Must have experience in a Training and Assessing role within Mining.
- You will be a process driven individual with a keen eye for detail - an all round good operator who can come in and hit the ground running.
Perth Central Business District WA
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Our client is a top-tier mining operator with interests both locally and internationally.
- High-volume, complex processing, multiple agreements, multiple pay…
- Working for VenuesLive Management Services (WA) Pty Ltd, the operator of Optus Stadium and the surrounding Stadium Park, you will be supporting the development…
- Market leading owner operator is looking to fill a number of permanent HD Fitter vacancies.
- Immediate interviews/starts available and the opportunity to join a…
Cameron Australasia Pty Ltd
- The Surface Systems technology segment extends this capability to provides onshore and offshore platform wellheads, valves, chokes, actuators, Christmas trees,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.