Orthopaedic Nurse jobs in New South Wales
$120 an hour
- The hospital's specialties include cardiology, orthopaedics, obstetrics, urology, neurosurgery, day surgery, oncology and general surgery.
- 06/12 (24 h shift).
- Director of Clinical Services - Westmead Private Hospital.
- Key Executive role with Australia’s largest private health care provider.
- Surgical services include general surgery, orthopaedic (elective) surgery, O&G, urology and ophthalmology.
- Employment Type: Permanent Full Time.
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
Wagga Wagga NSW
$121,216 - $129,789 a year
- The scope of practice of the nurse practitioner is determined by the context in which the nurse practitioner is authorised to practice.
- What you will be doing.
Frenchs Forest NSW
$60,000 - $100,000 a year
- This practice is looking for a Senior Veterinary Surgeon to join their team of 3 vets and 5 nurses on a permanent basis.
- Our practice currently operates with 3 veterinarians, with a team of 3 nurses and a practice manager.
- Services include consultation, vaccinations, micro…
- Clinically challenging and highly rewarding Medical Device role.
- Our client is a Market leading Medical Device company with a focus on various therapy/ product…
Toukley & Warnervale Medical Services
- GPs CENTRAL COAST NSW - Non DPA.
- We are looking for GPs to join us at our four privately owned practices.
- The practices are conveniently located approximately 1…
Seven Animal Health
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- We achieve it through our Veterinary Training Centre – industry firsts where we offer practical CPD in everything from behaviour through to orthopaedic surgery …
Seven Animal Health
- Our ultrasounds and echocardiograms are done in house, as well as extensive orthopaedic work, including all fracture repairs and tibial plateau leveling…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.